If you've ever wondered how it feels to fly or to glide on a cloud, think again and try the Koi. A whole new world is about to open-up to you. A world of joy, non-stop smiling and fun in its purest form.
The Koi is built upon the Blizzard Camber, an ideal combination of rocker and camber, carefully studied to offer maximum float in deep powder and unmatched grip and edge-hold on harder terrain. Its ultra-long tip and progressive rocker keeps you afloat the most jaw-dropping oceans of powder whilst the camber zone between your feet gives you all the power and grip you need, especially when carving. Its short fish-like tail allows for fast and responsive turns; ideal in the forest to hover between trees.
It carries a 100% natural bamboo topsheet, which brings a natural and poppy feel to the board but also dampens vibrations. Equipped with an IS7200 high-quality sintered base, Carbon Power Beams and the Powder Paw vibration dampener, the Koi is the perfect blend of speed, stability, response and fluidity. A must-have for aficionados of powder riding and piste carving.
- POWDER CAMBER - Huge front rocker that will keep^you above the deepest snow, flat zone for more stability, positive camber down to the tail for powerful turns.
- SIDEWAVES 2.0 - Two extra contact points are added to the sidecut to improve edge-hold and carve through tough and icy terrain like a blade slicing sashimi.
- BAMBOO TOPSHEET - This board is equipped with a 100% organic bamboo topsheet, making it dynamic, reducing chatter/vibrations and offering a more natural feel to the ride. It also reduced by 40% the quantity of plastic present in the board.
- PERMAFROST TECHNOLOGY - Through an exclusive process, the fibers of the bamboo topsheet are infused with Greenpoxy© Eco-Resin, making it impact-resistant and long-lasting.
- UL FOREST CORE - Ultralight wood core made from FSC®-certified woods (poplar, paulownia) reinforced with bamboo rods. Thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight. Dynamic, snappy and durable.
- GREENPOXY© ECO-RESIN - This board is assembled using the Greenpoxy© Eco-Resin, made from 55+% of recycled biomass such as recycled vegetable oils and sawdust. This very low-VOC (volatile organic compound) bio-resin is a long-lasting and high-performance alternative to classic epoxy resins.
- IS7200 SINTERED BASE - This premium high-molecular density base is our high-end option. Reach unprecedented speeds on any terrain and snow temperature. High impact-resilience and great wax-absorption. Flip-Flop: base often comes in reversed colour combinations to reduce base material waste.
- TRIAXIAL FIBREGLASS - This composite is weaved in 3 different angles, bringing precision, reactivity and stability to the board. High longitudinal and torsional stiffness.
- CARBON POWER BEAMS - Our carefully-studied carbon reinforcement matrix are designed for each board's needs. Wether the aim is to boost pop, stability or precision, these beams are the central nervous system of your ride, making it more dynamic and swift.
- POWDER PAW - Long strips of intermeshed Kevlar© and carbon placed on strategic zones of the core reducing vibrations and making the ride smoother, just as a lynx's paw pads.
- RECYCLED STEEL EDGES - Our super-strong recycled steel edges bring solid grip on any terrain. They are also ultra-resistant to rock impacts.