Candide C2 Jacket 3L Sand
- Shell: 55% bio-based/45% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- One point adjustable hood system
- Laser cut poly-tricot chinguard panels
- YKK aquaguard® zippers
- Armpit venting
- External chest pockets
- Two points adjustable hem system
- Handwarmer pockets
- Sleeve pocket with secret compartment
- Internal laminated pocket
- Integrated removable liner with Primaloft® Thermoplume® insulation
- Backpack compatible
A lightweight, oversized design with an integrated and detachable liner gives this jacket unparalleled freedom of movement whilst you ride as well as the perfect combination of layers you'll need in any situation. The streamlined constrction of this design with extended seams adds to its durability, meaning less waste during production but also less abrasion and wear over time. The C2 Jacket 3L can be worn in Regular or Loose fits, depending on your style preference.
When making your way to the summit, your jacket needs to keep you cool on the hike up whilst keeping the elements out. This laser-cut jacket is a 3-layer seam-sealed shell designed to be lightweight and agile, making sure nothing comes between you and the mountain. Inspired by Candide’s backcountry expeditions, the C2 Jacket 3L features a 20k/20k Waterproof, highly breathable and sustainably produced polyester shell and a PRIMALOFT Gold insulated front pocket, providing optimal thermal performance at the lightest possible weight. Waterproof seams and YKK water resist zips mean your valuables will stay dry in wet weather conditions.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..