Poler Napsack Waldo Lake x Shallows
The Napsack is one of the best examples of human innovation since sliced bread. It has zippers at the shoulders, so you can stick your arms out, and a cinch at the bottom, so that you can open it up and stick your legs out. Hike it up to your waist, cinch it, and wear it like a puffy coat around the campfire, and then crawl right back into your tent without ever having to leave the warmth of your bag. Perfect for summer trips, couch surfing, music festivals, jumping into after snowboarding, surfing or any other activity that brings your core temp down. Its not too hot for inside and is awesome for wearing around the house in the winter.
We've been everywhere in our Napsacks and have had the opportunity to find the best way to freshen them up without causing any damage, fading, or clumping.
- We highly recommend NOT using a washing machine to wash your Napsack.
- Instead, hand wash in cold water with a light detergent.
- Rinse well, being sure to rinse out all detergent.
- Lay flat to let air dry (not in direct sunlight) OR throw in a dryer on low heat with some dryer balls or tennis balls, just something that won't let the filling clump together.
- Enjoy your clean Napsack!
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TEAR AWAY THE CARE LABEL LOCATED ON THE SIDE OF THE NAPSACK BY HAND. PLEASE CAREFULLY USE SCISSORS TO CUT IT.
The Napsack can be worn in many ways. How you plan to wear it will influence your sizing decision. If you want to sleep in the Napsack with the bottom cinched closed and you are within 3 inches of the upper limit of the recommended height, we recommend you size up so that you have a comfortable amount of space for your feet. To walk around or lounge in a Napsack simply cinch the bottom of the Napsack around your waist and fold the extra material over.
Small/Extra Small - Fits up to 5' 0" tall.
Medium - Fits up to 5' 8" tall.
Large - Fits up to 6' 3" tall.
Extra Large - Fits up to 6' 8" tall.
- Fully Reversible.
- Sleep, Lounge, and Walk modes.
- Zippered shoulders allow the free use of your arms in Lounge mode.
- Drawcord bottom can be cinched shut for Sleep mode.
- Cinch drawcord at waist for Walk mode.
- Soft Ripstop Nylon Exterior
- Thermastuff synthetic insulation
- Handwarmer pockets and 4"x 5" accessory pockets on each side.
- 18" x 8" stuffsack included
- 2-2.5 lbs
There are no reviews written yet about this product..