Patagonia Boys Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody New Navy
Recycled Polyester Shell100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
Recycled Down Insulation600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
Three-Panel HoodComfortable three-panel hood with quilted construction for a secure fit
Full-Length ZipperFull-length Vislon® zipper with wind flap and reflective webbing pull; zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
Handwarmer and Internal Chest PocketsTwo zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; one zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
Spandex Binding and Adjustable HemSpandex binding around hood and cuffs keeps cold out; adjustable drawcord at hem
Fair Trade Certified™ SewnFair Trade Certified™ sewn; hand-me-down ID label
Country of OriginMade in Vietnam.
Weight445 g (15.7 oz)
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier Pertex® 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- Both with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water-repellent chemistry that does not contain perfluorinated chemistry)
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
There are no reviews written yet about this product..