Vans Encore OG Khaki / Gum 2024
TERREIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET - This boot is optimized for versatility, from parks and snow to midtown and everything in between.
- V1 ULTRACUSH™ INNER SHOES - The V1 inner shoe features an UltraCush™ inner layer for cushioning and has a dual-density heat-forming core, a comfortable flexible neoprene toe cap and a brushed fleece upper edge with closed seams.
- V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED - The single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking upper layer and an anti-fatigue core design for tuned energy output and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
- V1-WAFEL PROFILE SOIL WITH THE ALL-TRAC™ RUBBERSENAMING FOR COLD WEATHER - This aggressive, inverted waffle tread pays homage to the timeless, vulcanized look that put Vans on the map and is ideal for all mountain and street performance. Expect fine board feel and grip.
- VANS BOA®-SPOEL - This tongue-mounted one-button mechanism allows for effortless adjustment while snowboarding. A coil with spring mechanism automatically pulls the laces tight to adjust the boot quickly and efficiently.
- V1 INSIDE SHOES - Our lightest and simplest inner shoe is designed for effective support and grip when combined with our V1 liner.
- INSTEP FLEXZONE - The entry flex zone provides natural ankle flex in your boot, both inside and outside your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ - The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ provides a cushioned, comfortable fit that supports the calves.
- HEAT MANAGEMENT 360° - The new enhanced thermal layer provides a 360° wrap of the toecap and between the outsole and liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out for all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS - Textile and synthetic material upper
- FLEX RATING - 4-5
- SKILL LEVEL - Beginner, intermediate
Composition: CANVAS, SYNTHETIC MATERIAL
There are no reviews written yet about this product..